Before heading out to some really nice good afternoon quotes, let’s first crib about how lazy afternoons could get. Especially at this time of day, it's vital that you feel lively and fresh so as to keep yourself going through the day. The good afternoon quotes we have here will surely help you when you are looking for a creative way to wish someone a good afternoon, or if you are just looking for some beautiful good afternoon quotes.
If you're in need of some wise, humorous, and heartwarming sayings, then look no further! Likewise, if you're looking for some beautiful fashion jewellery, we've got it! Shop the best fashion jewellery online here.
It's easy to appreciate the beauty of your life in the afternoon, and if you happen to have some extra time, there are even a few ideas for a lazy afternoon.
We have a collection of good afternoon quotes that are sure to make your sweetheart know you are thinking about her from time to time, followed by some tea quotes to remind you of how important tea is during that golden hour of the day!
Get a breath of fresh air with these good afternoon quotes-
1. “If you come at four in the afternoon, I’ll begin to be happy by three.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
2. “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” — Walker Percy
3. “A dead afternoon in a dark bar was not the worst of fates.” — Don DeLillo
4. “A frozen daiquiri of a scorching afternoon is soothing. It makes living more tolerable.” — Tallulah Bankhead
5. “Mornings belong to whatever is new. The current composition. Afternoons are for naps and letters.” — Stephen King
6. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. Good Afternoon.” — St. Jerome
7. “Who can resist sleep at two or three in the afternoon in these sunlit parts of the Mediterranean?” ― André Aciman, Call Me by Your Name
8. “If me and my friends are feeling decadent, we go for afternoon tea.” – Sophie McShera
9. “Late afternoon on the West Coast ends with the sky doing all its brilliant stuff.” – Joan Didion
10. “The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.” — Robert Frost
Good afternoon quotes about tea time and coffee
11. “Good afternoon,’ I said cheerfully, with an especially saccharine smile for the High Lord.” — Sarah J. Maas
12. “This afternoon he will play guitar and sing ‘I Taste A LiquorNever Brewed.’” — Hans Ostrom
13. “I’m never any good in the morning. It is only after four in the afternoon that I get going.” — Stephen Hawking
14. “Leave me a smile just warm enough to spend a million golden afternoons in.” — Sanober Khan
15. “Tea! Bless ordinary everyday afternoon tea!” — Agatha Christie
16. “Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings.” — Letitia Baldrige
17. “Everyone’s saved, we’re in the grave. See you there for afternoon tea.” — Jethro Tull
Good afternoon quotes that make you laugh
18. “Be bright like the afternoon sun and let everyone who sees you feel inspired by all the great things you do. You have one life here on earth. Make it count in whatever way you can.” — Delna Rose
19. “Are you stuck again on an afternoon with nothing to do? Start with your dreams, decide where you want to be and create a plan to reach there. Every little step will lead you closer to your destiny.” — John Ross
20. “Afternoons are hard. Mornings are pure evil from the pits of hell, which is why I don’t do them anymore.” — Rachel Caine
21. “My daily routine: Morning: Feeling tired, cranky and lazy. Afternoon: I could go for a nap. Night: I can’t sleep.” — Unknown
22. “What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves that makes you want to get drunk!” — Unknown
You should appreciate every moment of your life, whether it is morning, noon, or night. Noon time is a lazy time and we sure need that extra hinge to get back on track. We hope you liked our good afternoon quotes collection!
Also, if you want to shop something this afternoon - visit our online store and show us some love.