Before getting started with good friends quotes, let’s take a moment to appreciate these precious beings in our life!
A friend is one you choose, the wine that completes your life, the yin that embodies your uniqueness, but what is the meaning of friendship to you?
Perhaps it embodies all of the above, or perhaps it makes you think of the ones closest to you. It's always nice to be reminded of your own VIPs, no matter what the circumstances may be. Likewise, it's a good idea to let your best friends know how much you care for them. And how do we do that? Why not send them good friends quotes?
The idea of friendship has been put into words by famous authors, poets, and everyone in between for centuries. We have good friends quotes to inspire you no matter what your mood is, whether you're celebrating something special or simply reminding your BFF of how much you care. For those who have been by your side through thick and thin, there are true friendship quotes to help you appreciate them, as well as funny good friends quotes that are sure to make your bestie laugh.
Take a look through our entire collection of friendship quotes below and find the best one for your bestie. You can send a sweet treat along with a few that you like to your BFF once you've found a few you like.
You may wanna shop for a gift too for them, right? We might have one perfect gift. Check out our special collection curated just for you and your BFF.
Good friends quotes + A special gift = Best Combo to make someone feel special!
Good Friends Quotes: Your own token of appreciation
Every once in a while, we could all use a reminder about the importance of friendship. The words below can help you craft your message, no matter if you're trying to cheer someone up or add a sweet sentiment to a gift.
- Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need. -Unknown
- Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word. -Unknown
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. -Helen Keller
- A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be. -Unknown
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. -Donna Roberts
- Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything. -Unknown
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. -Unknown
- That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you—the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do. -Unknown
- What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it. -C.S. Lewis
- True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. -Nicole Richie
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them. -Unknown
- A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself. -Heidi Wills
- There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. -Unknown
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. -Jean de La Fontaine
- Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. -Anna Taylor
- .Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
Even though your friends might love you regardless of what you do, showing them your love will strengthen your bonds. Whether you give a card, colored flowers, or cookies, these good friends quotes describe the importance of friendship.
The first Sunday in August is National Friendship Day, a day when we give each other hugs and remind each other of the importance of friendship. Show your love and gratitude all year round - you don't need a holiday to show your love and gratitude to your besties.
Also, if you're looking for the best fashion content, look no further than us. Get a peek here.
And, if you want to shop fashion jewellery, check out our collection - we’re sure you’ll love it! ♥️