Fish shaped ring is a modern design with a timeless classic style. This fish shaped ring is a symbol of good luck and prosperity. The fish is a symbol of the ancient Chinese philosophy of yin and yang, which is that everything has a dark and light side.
SKU No. -
Get flat Rs. 500 off on orders above Rs. 2500 - CRAZY500
Get flat Rs. 150 off on orders above Rs. 1000 - TRENDY150
Jewellery Care Guide
We want to make sure your jewellery lasts as long as possible, so we have put together a small guide on how to do it:
• Make sure you wear your jewellery last and take it off first.
• Keep your jewellery dry and away from lotions and skincare products
• Make sure your fashion jewellery is stored in a soft, dry place.
• Secure your jewellery in a jewellery box, or you can also store your jewellery in a microfiber pouch available at our store.
• Do not wash dishes or do laundry while wearing jewellery.
• Wear no jewellery in the spa or the pool. Oils and chlorine will damage your pieces.
• Following the above steps will ensure that your jewellery lasts longer. Additionally, if you feel a little reckless, you can also check out our anti-tarnish jewellery available at our store to avoid all the hassle.
For a detailed jewellery care, check out our blog